Pure Arts Communications specialises in editing services for government, businesses, universities, non-profits and arts organisations, and content agencies working with these sectors.
I can help you each step of the way as you take your document from planning to production. This includes structural editing, fact-checking, copy-editing, proofreading and formatting. I specialise in editing for Plain English and for the web.
Examples of content that I’ve worked on include:
- Website redevelopment for Australian Government departments and agencies
- Annual reports and position statements for a professional association
- Brand strategy, web content and marketing materials for state government departments
- Reports, website content and proposals for a regenerative agriculture NGO
- Conference papers, annual reports and marketing materials for a university faculty
- Marketing materials for an industrial business.